Implant Consultation in Mundaring
Thinking about replacing your teeth with dental implants? Mundaring Dental and Implant Centre has skilled dentists who work hard, providing gentle treatments as well as efficient implant consultations.
An implant consultation will help you learn more about the treatment and its benefits
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre is a dental clinic that has helped many people regain radiant smiles. We offer implant consultations to help you determine whether this treatment is right for you. Our professional dentists will examine your teeth and gums in detail and evaluate your jawbone quality and density through x-rays. We want to ensure that you are eligible for this particular treatment before moving forward. Get in touch with us today at 08 6495 2000 to finally have the smile you’ve always wanted. Don’t wait until things get worse; embrace the feeling of finally having the perfect smile!
What to Expect During an Implant Consultation
The Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre is the perfect place to start your journey if you’re thinking about getting dental implants. Our highly experienced dentist will provide the consultation that’s right up your alley; here’s what to expect during your dental implant initial consultation:
1. Set your expectations as you will be given the opportunity to discuss your dental implant goals. After analyzing your specific situation, the dentist can recommend a potential treatment plan for you.
2. Next, our professional dentist will take a look and review your medical condition and dental history so that we can provide an accurate diagnosis.
3. You’ll have a series of digital photographs, X-rays, or CT scans taken during the assessment phase. These provide information on how well you’re healing from your procedure and what areas need more attention to be prepared accordingly for everything to go smoothly.
4. We will provide you with detailed treatment plan that outlines the current condition of your dental health and what we can do to help. This includes explaining how each option works, risks involved in both procedures, and their respective costs, so there are no surprises at final bill time.
Why choose Mundaring dental & implant centre
Taking care of your smile is our passion. With the latest technology, and from a clinic that has been in business for more than a decade, we are able to offer a dental implant treatment that is accurate and effective.
Convenient Quality Dental Care:
We are a team of experienced professionals providing a range of dental implant services to meet your needs. With our combined experience of over 50 years, you can trust that you'll receive quality service every time.
A Compassionate Team Utilizing Modern Technology:
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre offers the latest dental implant technology and techniques to provide you with the best possible results. Our state-of-the-art equipment makes your dental implant experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre offers a variety of dental implant options and flexible payment plans. We understand that dental implants can be expensive, so we offer interest-free financing to make the process easier for you.
A dental implant is a prosthetic tooth that looks and works like a normal tooth by replacing the tooth’s root with a metal, screw-like post. The implant surgery may provide a better option to dentures or bridgework that do not fit well or insufficient natural tooth roots to support dentures or bridgework.
Depending on the type of implant and the level of density in your jawbone, you can have dental implant surgery. Several additional dental procedures may be required for insufficient jawbone. The most significant advantage of implants is that they serve as a solid foundation and can support your new teeth. Osseointegration is the process that allows the bone to heal and bond securely around the implant. This typically necessitates many months of healing time.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth simultaneously. They may replace dentures and bridges. The ideal candidate has to have healthy gums and be old enough to have completed the growth of their jawbone.
Furthermore, implants are frequently used to assist in preventing future bone loss. The good news is, if you have insufficient bone density, you might still be able to get them. In some cases, a bone graft can be used to help the bone grow back after implant surgery.
Having dental implants placed carries certain health risks, like any other surgical procedure. However, problems are uncommon, and when they do arise, they are typically minor and easily handled. Some risks include:
- An infection at the site of the implant.
- Damage or injury to nearby structures, such as blood vessels or other teeth.
- If you have a nerve injury, you may feel discomfort, numbness, or tingling in your mouth, lips, or chin.
- Sinus problems can happen if dental implants are put in the upper jaw that reach into the sinus cavity.
In general, dental insurance does not cover dental implants. Depending on how you lost your teeth and what caused it, your insurance plan may cover your dental care needs. You should talk with your dentist and health insurance provider about how your coverage relates to your specific requirements.
The cost of a dental implant varies depending on several factors, including the number of teeth that must be replaced and whether a bone transplant or sinus lift is necessary. In Mundaring, the initial dental implant consultation usually costs between $56 and $75.