Clear Aligners in Mundaring
An amazing smile you’ll love in less time with less pain. Clear aligners at Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre offer a comfortable, convenient alternative to braces—perfect treatment for adults and teens!
Clear aligners are the perfect alternative to traditional braces
Clear aligners are the perfect alternative option for people who want straighter teeth without all the fuss of conventional braces. Clear custom aligners are removable orthodontic appliances, so you can take them out when you eat or brush your teeth. They are made from a strong plastic material and are customized to fit your mouth. Clear aligners control tooth movement with a gradual force, but without the use of metal wires or brackets. And since they’re virtually invisible, without noticeable metal brackets and wires, no one will even know that you’re wearing them. Our Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre team will work with you to create a custom treatment plan that meets your needs and fits comfortably into your lifestyle.
Reasons Why You Would Need Clear Aligners
& implant centre
Convenient Quality Dental Care
With over 50 years of combined experience, our team of professionals continues to provide high-quality dental services, from general dentistry and dental implant services to restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
A Compassionate Team Utilizing Modern Technology:
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre offers the latest dental implant technology and techniques to provide you with the best possible results. Our state-of-the-art equipment makes your dental implant experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre is proud to offer flexible payment plan options to make sure that everyone receives the dental care they need.
Same-day Dentistry and Fast Turn Around Time
Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre offers same-day service for various dental treatments, including dental crowns. You can get high-quality dental care and more natural-looking crowns in just one visit!
In general, patients with mild to moderate crowding or minor spacing problems are ideal candidates for clear aligners. They should also be free of gum disease and cavities. These dental issues have to be addressed before a clear aligner treatment.
Furthermore, clear aligners are most suitable for teenagers and adults aged 13 and older who can strictly follow instructions. For clear aligners to work, you must wear them for at least 20 to 22 hours per day. Candidates who can wear clear aligners as directed will have the best results.
We invite you to book a consultation appointment by calling us at (08) 6495 2000. We can help you determine if you are a candidate for clear aligners.
Both clear aligners and metal braces can be used to straighten your teeth. What’s best for you depends on your personal preferences and dental needs.
- Clear aligners straighten teeth faster than braces. However, braces treatment may be necessary for severe orthodontic problems.
- With traditional braces, brackets are fastened to the teeth, and an arch wire connects them. In contrast, clear aligners are almost invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
- While the price varies depending on the length and complexity of treatment, clear aligners are typically more affordable than traditional braces.
- Wearing clear aligners is comfortable since they fit snugly over your teeth.
- Clear aligners are almost invisible, enhancing their aesthetic appeal.
- The teeth straightening process with clear aligners is faster. Some people may need just six months, while others may need up to 18 months.
- It is easy to clean and maintain clear aligners since they are removable.
- There are no dietary restrictions. You can remove your clear aligners when you eat, so you don’t have to avoid your favourite foods.
- Clear aligners are not recommended for severe orthodontic problems. They are only used for mild-to-moderate cases.
- Clear aligners work best when worn 20–22 hours a day. They require strict compliance in order to be effective.
- Taking out your invisible aligner may cause you to experience tooth soreness.
Depending on your needs and the complexity of your dental condition, the process may take longer or take shorter. The average treatment time for clear aligners is about a year. However, it could take as little as six months or as long as 18 months for some patients.
It is best to book a consultation at Mundaring Dental & Implant Centre in order to determine the length of time it will take to straighten your teeth with clear aligners.
Clear aligners must be worn for at least 20 to 22 hours per day to be effective. You will end up jeopardizing your orthodontic treatment if you don’t wear your aligners for the recommended 22 hours a day. Thus, your dentist will likely need to extend your orthodontic treatment time.
The cost of treatment varies depending on several factors, including your oral health, the amount of work you need to have done, and the aligner brand you choose. A typical Invisalign treatment costs between $3,000 and $9,000, while ClearCorrect prices range between $2,500 and $5,000.
Medicare does not cover most dental services. However, children and adults with Medicare are eligible for some dental services that are considered essential. The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is an example. Dental services, such as extractions and cleanings, will be covered under the CDBS for patients from two to 17 years of age.
Clear aligners may not be eligible for CDBS if the patient needs them. An exception to this rule will be if the aligner treatment process benefits the patient in a non-cosmetic way.